Welcome

A blog about the four C's of my life - Children, Crafting, Cleaning, Cooking!
We almost all have them and should all have a place to share them!



Mondays Show & Tell Link Party!







Here is my Show & Tell!

I had some time this weekend to make these tipsy pots.
I saw them here ---> Girl In Air, and I loved them.
They didn't turn out exactly like hers, but I am happy with how they look!
I love to decoarate outside just as much as I do inside!
Here is a picture to the left of my front door

I made the 2 flowers and picked up the bee tin pouch at Goodwill for 99c!!
I will have to get better picture while it is sunny out!

Well there is my stuff for the weekend are you ready to share yours?!

Here is the Monday Show & Tell:

1. Please link up your intended post, NOT your blog homepage url.
(post, then click the title of your post, then cut and paste that url)

2. Please put a link that leads back to the party so others can see what's up.

3. This party is geared for DIY or makeover type projects.

Items for sale may be linked up IF your entry is posted on your blog NOT your Etsy Shop!
If you have an item for sale that you would like to promote, blog about it and then link to that post!

Enter your project or tip, idea, recipe, whatever.
Visit others. Leave comments.
Show Your Stuff!
Ends On Sunday May 8th !

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU LINK BACK TO HERE IN YOUR POST!!

It is also a blog hop party feel free to take the code and add it to your blog post!

The link party will show on your blog for people to add creations!

I look forward to seeing your stuff! =)

Linking To:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...