Welcome

A blog about the four C's of my life - Children, Crafting, Cleaning, Cooking!
We almost all have them and should all have a place to share them!



Busy, Busy!

Hello,

I have been super busy and unable to blog we have actually had spring like weather here!
Which means LOTS of yard work, GROSS!!
My son was also in a play, we went and he was amazing and the play was fantastic!
I am almost done with school, my Associates in Business Management!
I am taking my final class this semester Math another GROSS!!
I have been doing a bunch of projects, hopefully will get them posted soon.
I have a few makeovers and my updated finished headboard from a previous post!
Hope your all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...