Welcome

A blog about the four C's of my life - Children, Crafting, Cleaning, Cooking!
We almost all have them and should all have a place to share them!



Weekend & Thank Yous!

Hello, hope you all had a great weekend!
I had a good weekend, had some family over and we cooked some yummy steaks!
I also did some yard work (yuck)!
I had some crafting time too, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see those when I start the link party.
I am sooo enjoying the warm weather we are finally having here in
New England it has been a VERY long winter.
I love the weekends, but I also look forward to Monday when everyone goes back to school and work
and its just the little guy and I alone! We enjoy our quite time together (shh don't tell the others lol)!
I do want to say Thank You to all my new followers and I appreciate you stopping by!
I also want to thank all who joined the link party, I enjoy seeing every ones creations.
I also enjoy visiting all of your blogs!
I will be doing the link parties every Monday so get ready to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...